Friday, May 16, 2008

ct council investiture 2008

it was a success! with greg as the ic, i think there isn't much to be worried about. he's like very efficient going about with the preparation and stuff. well done greg! hmm although the j2s were not there to witness the investiture, it was still great. seeing the 17th going up on stage one by one to take over the council, it was juz great. i know they will definitely do the 16th proud! they are fun ppl to be with, always so high and making us feel close to them.

rehearsal:
the rehearsals weren't as intense as last year, basically cos the j2s alr sort of know what to do. haha but we fully utilised the short rehearsal periods...CAMWHORE! so fun! i think it can become a CCA. i wanna be the president =) oh and as usual we were talking all sorts of crap. we were like even challenging one another, competing to see who cries first on investiture day itself. grr jovena...

investiture:
the meeting time was supposed to be 6.50am. but i was LATE. i reached sch at about 7.15 and everyone were like ready for the walk-in. when i reached i was panting like mad, and rushing to eat my breakfast >.<>

p.s. JOVENA CHAN XIN YI! rmb to send me all 160 pics that you took okay!!! =)


my life in ct council:
this day really made me emotional. it seemed not too long ago that the 16th ct council came together as strangers. i could tell that we were a bunch of enthu and fun ppl. in juz a short period of 1 year plus, i've made so many good friends, and these friendships will forever be carved into my memory. this group of ppl has really made my vj life so fun and memorable, they are really worthy of being cherished. juz by typing out this paragraph, there's like a whole lot of emotions running through me, with the images of our happy as well as sad times together as a council appearing vividly in my mind. oh my it's inducing tears. i really sincerely thank everyone of you for brightening up my life. love y'all! miss y'all!

these are the ppl who i really wanna thank loads.

xianglin - thanks for always being there to help, cheer me up and making me feel involved =)
mel lim - thanks for being so nice to me always, and playing foosball with me =)
jiayi - thanks for being a nice bimbo and always camwhoring with me =)
cherissa - thanks for not being mad when i suan you, and treating me as a good friend =)
elaine - thanks for being so friendly, esp since you're the first friend i made in council =)
margaret - thanks for being like a big sis and camwhoring as well =)
juanzhen - thanks for letting me bully you and always being there to camwhore =)
weiwei - thanks for BULLYING me and always making fun of me =)
chunkiat - thanks tofu for being such a great friend and always being there to talk =)
yueyang - thanks for always being so kind even when i'm quite mean at times =)
jarren - thanks for giving me such an inspiring speech about 'life', and making me laugh =)

well i guess the few of you here are the ppl closer to me in the council. there's nothing much i can do to express my gratitude to y'all. you ppl have really made me feel at home and i really dunno how to thank y'all. i juz wanna say a big THANK YOU for everything you have done and hope that we can be good friends forever. y'all may feel that i am an extreme camwhore, but there's a reason. i want all of you to be part of my life and i take the photos so that i can someday look at the them and rmb all the happy memories that we share.

i feel like telling y'all this but i guess i won't have the courage to do so. i'm juz afraid i can't even complete a sentence of it without shedding tears.



to: xianglin, melmel, jiayi, cherissa, elaine, margaret, juanzhen, weiwei, chunkiat, yueyang and jarren.

'you ppl are my good friends and there really isn't a need for y'all to help me or be very nice to me. but, you ppl always never hesitate to offer your helping hand when i need help, or comfort me when i feel sad. there's really nothing much to say about this kind of friendship. i am really grateful to be given this opportunity to make such wonderful friends like you ppl. thanks for everything and i would really want y'all to be happy and receive blessings like what y'all have done for me. i will sorely miss you ppl and really hope we can continue this friendship forever and ever...'

with love,
eugene





friendship is something meant to be cherished, and not to be taken for granted.

No comments: