Wednesday, July 9, 2008

it's been long since...

hmm hvn't blogged for really really long alr. perhaps cos i dun have the mood since my results totally sucks to the max. it's seriously damn depressing to be failing subjects now ><

i cant rmb much abt wad i did during the holidays. under no roof, study sessions, movie outings, sleepovers, mahjong (not so frequent anymore, thats good), random basketball outings. ahh my memory is getting bad. all i can rmb that it was totally filled with mugging, mugging and even more mugging.

during the exams, i tot i was still doing okay. at least i knew i understood most of the syllabus. but i juz didnt know how to apply! i better start practicing soon. argh but now that i've gotten back some of my results, i'm totally pissed. it's the first time in my entire life i've failed maths! pissed, upset, and demoralised. bleah failing in the exams before prelims...how much worse can it get. nvm i feel that i'm more prepared to get over this trauma this time round, yup so i shall bounce back!

and finally...birthday. haha at least there's smthg that can cheer me up! thx to all those who wished and made it a happy day for me! it was fun sucking a pacifier after such a long long time! haha. omg and a little vodka made me drunk...but not really la.

i shall dig some photos out and post soon! hvnt camwhored for a long while alr. but my enthusiasm for it still remains! haha!

No comments: